All times are displayed GMT. GMT is the same all year around. There is no Summer Time or Daylight Saving Time. For further information about GMT, just visit these web sites: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ or http://24timezones.com/.
This schedule may be subject to last minute changes for reasons beyond our control.
WCH works in part automatically. For this reason, in some cases, if there are last minute changes, information is not changed or removed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 01:00Brahms with Ohlsson and Beethoven's Seventh from Minneapolis
- 01:30Vaughan Williams, Beethoven with Bronfman and Walton with Opie from Denver
- 04:00The Seattle Young Symphony Orchestra plays Verdi and Mahler with Ceresa, Hanna and Hartman in Seattle
- 10:00Pinstcher, Saint-Saëns with Gomyo and Beethoven's Seventh from Melbourne
- 12:15Szymanowski, a Francesconi's world premiere with the Calefax Reed Quintet and Beethoven from Amsterdam
- 15:05Martin, Gershwin with Sandorov and Stravinsky from Belgrade
- 16:00Rachmaninov with Gryzanov, Davidov with Antonov and Vieuxtemps with Borisoglebsky from Moscow
- 17:00Purcell's 'Dido and Aeneas' and Bartók's 'Bluebeard's Castle' from Los Angeles
- 17:00Britten's 'The Turn of the Screw' with Barry, Workman and Reveille from Warsaw
- 17:04Mussorgsky's 'Boris Godunov' with Baykov, Strömstedt and Taruntsov from Darmstadt
- 17:30Berlioz's 'Benvenuto Cellini' with Osborn, Muraro and Naouri from Amsterdam
- 17:30Puccini's 'La fanciulla del West' with Lokar, Pockaj and Zulian from Maribor
- 17:30Rameau's 'Dardanus' with Vidal, Arquez and Gauvin from Versailles
- 18:00Cherubini's 'Medea' with Larmore, Caré, Okulitch and Mingardo from Geneva
- 18:00The Wanderer Trio plays Fauré, Ravel and Schubert in Schwetzingen
- 18:04Halévy's 'La Juive' with Grigorian, Saccà and Ulyanov from Ghent
- 18:30Sibelius, Rachmaninov with Kozhukhin, Foulds and Nielsen from London
- 19:00Milhaud, Poulenc with Le Sage & Braley and Gershwin from São Paulo