Estonia Concert Hall

Estonia Concert Hall was designed and constructed as part of the Estonia Theatre building. The architects were Armas Lindgren and Olivia Mathilda Lönn. The first concert in the newly opened concert hall of the Estonia Theatre building took place on 7.09.1913. On 9 March 1944, the Estonia Theatre building was destroyed during a bomb raid. Reconstruction work was commenced within the same year, led by architect Alar Kotli. The Estonia Theatre building was re-completed in 1946.

Estonia Ave. 4

Tallinn

Estonia - Europe