All times are displayed GMT. GMT is the same all year around. There is no Summer Time or Daylight Saving Time. For further information about GMT, just visit these web sites: https://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ or https://24timezones.com/.
This schedule may be subject to last minute changes for reasons beyond our control.
WCH works in part automatically. For this reason, in some cases, if there are last minute changes, information is not changed or removed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 03:00Rimsky-Korsakov, a Kerry's world premiere with Mitchell & Silver and Mussorgsky from Brisbane
- 07:30Beethoven's 'Fidelio' with Sharpin, O'Neill, Rhodes and Whelan from Auckland
- 10:00Martin, Hosokawa with Fujimura and Brahms' Fourth from Donostia
- 12:00Mozart twice with Wilson once and Kodály from Hong Kong
- 12:15Hannigan and Ludwig perform Copland, Haydn, Barry and Weill in Amsterdam
- 17:00Rebroadcast: Donizetti's 'La fille du régiment' with Coburn, Brownlee, Hajek and Castle from Seattle
- 17:00Rebroadcast: a Puccini Gala with Netrebko, Polenzani, Kelsey, Luciano, Nikitin and Eyvazov from New York
- 17:00Britten's 'Peter Grimes' with Clayton, Bengtsson, Purves and Wyn-Rogers from Madrid
- 17:04Liszt's 'Homage march' and 'Sardanapalo' with El-Khoury, Hernández and Pushniak from Weimar
- 17:04Archival recordings: de Falla's 'Atlántida' and 'La vida breve' from Utrecht
- 18:00Rebroadcast: Strauss' 'Die Frau ohne Schatten' with Lindstrom, Schuster, van den Heever and Gould from Paris
- 18:00Kopatchinskaja and Camerata Bern play Nörmiger, Schubert, Dowland, Gesualdo and Kurtág in Hamburg
- 18:00Archival recording: Verdi's 'Il Trovatore' with Giordani, Caproni and Radvanovsky from Houston
- 18:00Historic recording: Dvorák's 'Vanda' with Tikalová, Petrová, Blachut and Kalas from Prague
- 18:00Mozart with Ibragimova, Mönkemeyer & de Williencourt and Haydn from Stuttgart
- 18:00Díaz, a Planells' world premiere and Chin with Stefanovich from Cologne
- 19:00An all Mozart concert with Nguci, Lis and Saďs from Lille
- 21:00The Ensemble Interface performs a Verrando's world premiere and Hervé in Venice