All times are displayed GMT. GMT is the same all year around. There is no Summer Time or Daylight Saving Time. For further information about GMT, just visit these web sites: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ or http://24timezones.com/.
This schedule may be subject to last minute changes for reasons beyond our control.
WCH works in part automatically. For this reason, in some cases, if there are last minute changes, information is not changed or removed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
PLEASE NOTE: due to the time change in Europe, the schedule for the 28/10-3/11 week is temporary until 28 October.
- 01:00Wagner and Strauss with Mikolaj from Dallas
- 01:00The Parker Quartet plays Stravinsky, Shostakovich and Prokofiev in Columbia
- 06:30Zhang plays Beethoven, Liszt, Schumann, Debussy, Chopin and Zhang in Auckland
- 11:04Music from the Black Forest: Händel, Bartmann, Vivaldi, Mozart, Chopin and Schubert
- 16:00Beekman and Contrasto armonico perform Monteverdi et al in Vilnius
- 16:00Mitrea plays Beethoven, Schubert, Toduta, Liszt, Paladi and Constantinescu in Bucharest
- 16:00Händel's 'Imeneo' with Ivanilova, Bondareva, Latipova, Skurat and Stepanovich from Moscow
- 16:04The U Ensemble performs Kozlova-Johannes, Cage and Fedele in Tallinn
- 16:20Dubra, Vacumnieks with the Trio Art-i-Shock and Doss from Riga
- 17:30Zebrowski with Mo, Venner, Gocman, Schwandtke and friends from Bydgoszcz
- 17:30Prokofiev, Poulenc with the Buniatishvilis and Korngold from Vienna
- 17:55Montalti's 'Ehi Gio' and Puccini's 'Le Villi' from Florence
- 18:00Brahms with Lugansky and Tchaikovsky's Fourth from Amsterdam
- 18:00Music students play Eisler, Schönberg, Bernstein, Boulez et al in Berlin
- 18:00Piau and I Bollenti Spiriti perform Händel in Paris
- 18:00The Oxalys ensemble performs Brewaeys, Canteloube with Lefilliâtre, Van Parys and Debussy in Bruges
- 18:04Balbastre, Franck and Dupré with Zalenga, Pfaller and Scheibner from Merseburg
- 18:30Grieg, Ravel with Morison and Rachmaninov's First from Edinburgh
- 20:05Villa-Lobos, Ginastera, Guastavino, Mignone, Kagel and Abreu sound in Zurich