Beginning from 1921, the Philharmonic Society, based on the initiative of A. Lunacharskiy, became the main concert organization of the country. With the phenomenal productivity it fulfilled kul‘turtregerskuyu function, giving the possibility to musicians to create for the public, and to music lovers - to attend the concerts of the deserving. Philharmonic society came out as the initiator of All-Union competitions - performing musicians and conductors. In 1940 the Tchaikovsky Hall was opened.
Triumfalnaya Ploshchad, 4/31
Russian Federation - Europe