Lige Philharmonic Hall

It was built by architects Louis Boonen and Laurent Demany and inaugurated on April 30th 1887. Designed in an eclectic style inspired in Renaissance, its facade extends over a width of 46 m and is divided symmetrically around a central body front-projection. Two staircases of white marble hall connect the Cesar Franck Hall and the foyer Eugene Ysaye, occasionally used as a venue for chamber music.

Boulevard Piercot 10

Liege

Belgium - Europe